------------------------------------ -----------------------------------

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monsters Vs. Aliens-----boo

So this weekend I took my young niece and nephew to watch this movie. Based on the commercials I thought it should be fun. WRONG. Nothing wrong with me being an 'adult' and not 'getting' a kids movie--this movie was so boring my neice and nephew were squirming around in their seats, peering into their popcorn bags and grabbing each others sodas.

The movie which is super hyped up due to Reece Witherspoon, is about a 50 foot tall woman and her freak monster friends who battle evil aliens. The 'comraderie' and friendship they try to tie in, falls flat. The humor, well wait, what humor? 3-D? Only in a limited number of places. Basically, a waster of time. And the only thing they really enjoyed was the previews!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment