------------------------------------ -----------------------------------

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Better late than never.....Pans Labyrinth

I just saw Pan's Labyrinth!! And yes those exclamation points are there for a reason.....it was a beautiful movie!! At first I was a bit trepidacious, it is a foreign film with subs after all. I'm not usually into those. But this film is a played out sortof like a fairy tale, but also sortof with lots of reality thrown in, hard to explain for me it is. It is quite bloody in parts, torture scenes, and a bit--just the oh so tiny bit goose bumpy. But in the end all I could say to describe it was...beautiful! It had made me want to find more movies from the guy who made this one. Not for kids, it's not a fairy tale (for kids), it is more about a young girl who is caught up in that type of magical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment