------------------------------------ -----------------------------------

Monday, January 10, 2011

Evil Pig woman attacks - A Piece of Advice

Today I read a post that made me really really angry. A grandmother wrote in to say her sons ex-girlfriend had a son that she became "grandmother" to. Her other grandchildren also considered and still consider this boy family. The problem comes in the shape of an evil pig woman who is the current girlfriend of her son. She tells "grandmother" here to break off all relations with the young boy as now her son will become the new grandchild!!!! She feels the young boy is a "threat" to her and her son!!!! How easily this woman speaks! And how does she not know how relationships work?!!!!

What I would say to her::
How can you break a small child's heart based on some stupid and I repeat stupid, immature woman? I have to tell you I could barely type out "woman" in the last sentence, I wanted to say "pig". Your adopted grandson has done no wrong, why even THINK about punishing him? This story shocked me (why??), and makes me want to come down there and shake this woman.

You tell this woman that she is not the boss of you. "You do not control me nor do you tell me how to live MY life. I will live my life, how I choose. I will love as many of gods beautiful children as I wish. If you do not wish for me to have a relationship with your son, I will respect that and not push the issue". And by all means don't. This woman is a bully plain and simple, showing her even an ounce of weakness will make her scrape your innards out all the more faster. You can explain to her there is no "threat" to her or her son. Hearts do not have limits on the number of people they can love. Tell her. And by all means let her refuse to enter your home, until SHE grows up and becomes a human being. In this day and age of marriages and relationships breaking and joining at breakneck speeds, new types of relationships are borne, such as yours and they are a beautiful thing. I applaud your beautiful outlook on relationships, keep strong in your views. YOU are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment